Flat Crush Creasing Tangent Machine Ml750, 1100, 1200
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-50,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $5,000-50,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ML750, 1100, 1200
- Imprinting Type: Platen
- Die Cutting Tool: Metal Mold
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic
- Process: Sheet Die Cutting Creasing
- Power: 380V
- Trademark: Koten
- Specification: CE
- Species: Die Cutting and Creasing Machine
- Placing Form of Template: Horizontal
- Computerized: Non-Computerized
- Application: Paper Packaging Materials, Stickers Products, Heat Insulation Material, Insulating Materials, Dust-proof Material, Earthquake Products
- Workers Requirement: 1-2
- Size: From 750mm to 2800mm
- Transport Package: by Strong Wooden Cases.
- Origin: China
Die Cutting Plate and Finished Sample.
China Paper Die Cutting Machine
The die cutting and creasing machine is an equipment especially designed for die cutting the ordinary cardboard, corrugated board, plastic and leather products. It is widely used in the printing, packing decorating and plastic industries. The machine has features such as compact structure, fine workmanship, big pressure, high precision and easy and reliable operation etc.
1. High strength due to one piece casting by using top quality materials for the machine body.
2. Smooth running, big pressure and low noise are obviously remarked as herringbone gear input and helical gear output mechanism is adopted.
3. Single plate electromagnetic clutch is sensitive and reliable.
4. Operational altitude is reasonably arranged, moveable platen opens to its optimum.
5. The electrical system is designed with IEC standard.
6. With functions as single, continuous operation and opening well, and the dwell time is adjustable.
7. The safely system is reliable.
8. With concentrated lubricating system.
|ModeI||Inner Chase size||Speed||Max.pule length||Motor Power||Weight||Overall Dimensions|
Koten Machines Loaded Into Container At the Ningbo Port.
Koten Brand Machines In The Clients' Factory.